Faulkner Co. administrator to be arrested | News
FAULKNER COUNTY, Ark. (KTHV) - A Faulkner County administrator is under arrest for allegedly misusing county funds.
Allegedly, Jeff Johnston used county funds to pave his driveway a few years ago. Faulkner County prosecuting attorney Cody Hiland filed an arrest warrant today.
We'll have more information on this story as it becomes available. Stay with Today's THV with the latest.
Upcoming Events near Conway
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- UPDATE:Unit remains offline after early morning fire at Nuclear One plant in Russellville
- Russellville, Pope County among the worst hit by snow and ice in Arkansas
- Road condition, power outage, and accident updates throughout the area
- Arkansas Blue Cross and Blue Shield to give away Christmas meals
- State Police: Stay away from I-30 between I-40, I-440