Inmate walks away from work detail in Faulkner Co. | News
CONWAY, Ark. (KTHV) - An inmate on a work detail walked away Tuesday morning.
Dustin Reeves was part of a four person work crew picking up trash on Sunny Gap Road when he ran off. He was in the Faulkner County Jail on theft charges out of Vilonia.
Faulkner County deputies are in the area looking for him as well as a K-9 unit out of Greenbrier. The Faulkner County OEM also issued a "Code Red" which alerts residents of the situation through automated phone calls. Right now, deputies have no reason to believe he's dangerous.
Deputies are also searching his home and several homes where they think he might have gone.
Upcoming Events near Conway
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- UPDATE:Unit remains offline after early morning fire at Nuclear One plant in Russellville
- Russellville, Pope County among the worst hit by snow and ice in Arkansas
- Road condition, power outage, and accident updates throughout the area
- Arkansas Blue Cross and Blue Shield to give away Christmas meals
- State Police: Stay away from I-30 between I-40, I-440