Diaper Drive: Communities come together in Conway | News
CONWAY, Ark. (KTHV) -- We are in the home stretch of the THV Diaper Drive. Cabot and Maumelle collected more than 44,000 diapers, and now it's Conway's turn.
Liz Massey was live at the Walmart on Highway 65 North trying to raise 100,000 diapers. And communities all over the state are contributing in a big way.
Immanuel Baptist Church in Little Rock recently held a diaper shower to help out. And workers from Kimberly Clark plants in Maumelle and Conway held a friendly competition to see who could donate more. They've got a special delivery of about 10,000 diapers and 20 pallets of wipes.
Upcoming Events near Conway
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Road condition, power outage, and accident updates throughout the area
- Arkansas Blue Cross and Blue Shield to give away Christmas meals
- State Police: Stay away from I-30 between I-40, I-440
- Pope County man dies after tree falls on camper
- Arkansas Tech University selects three to join Hall of Distinction